Forefront Utilities is a leading utility services provider in the South East and is currently recruiting a Customer Liaison Officer to join the team within our Erith Depot with an immediate start available.
Location: Erith, Kent
· Being the first point of contact, to all customers
· Speaking to customers on site – before/during and after the works.
· Site Meetings with LA/SGN/ Planners/TfL and Project Manners to look at the planning of works and assess the customer impact.
· Investigating insurance claims.
· Performance Data monthly for CSAT.
· Complaint and Enquiry resolution.
· Performance Meetings and producing the data for this including complaints/enquires and CSAT.
· Letters Lists for permits.
· Resident notification letters – interruptible and non-interruptible.
· Training sessions around customer for staff.
· Project Managers meetings weekly.
· Supporting teams with customer issues on site.
· Planning meeting weekly with SGN.
· Organise and attend customer engagement events.
· Manage and update the customer database.
- 1 Year Customer service experience (preferred)
- Full Clean Driving License
Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £22,000.00 per year