Project Manager (Utilities)
Ferns Surfacing are currently recruiting for a Project Manager for gas and electric reinstatement on behalf of our client based in Norfolk and Cambridge to work for an Immediate Start.
Candidates will have a positive attitude, be self-motivated, conscientious and able to demonstrate knowledge and experience within the following skill profile:
- Manage and plan the backfill & reinstatement of excavations.
- Control of costs - manpower, materials, plant and vehicles, damages etc
- Recruitment of new staff within the Utilities workstream
- Ensure that regular site audits, inspections and plant checks are undertaken
- Ensure site safety standards are maintained
- React to Customer contact and ensure works are planned accordingly
Job Type / Category
Working hours between 6am and 4pm
Rate of pay dependant upon experience and qualifications
These are Full Time positions with overtime and weekend work available consistently.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Qualified in NRSWA
Job Types: Full-time, Contract