Ferns Group has an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Part Time PA/Secretary to the Directors to join our friendly Head Office in Maidstone in Kent.
Ferns Group oversees a range of companies and delivers a variety of services within the Surfacing, Reinstatement and Gas Utilities Industries across a wide geographic area from North Norfolk, through Essex and down to Kent.
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Directorship and undertake such duties as to allow them to free up their time from organising their administrative tasks enabling them to concentrate on strategic and operational requirements.
- To act as a first point of contact, dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing the Directors diaries, organising meetings and appointments
- To book and arrange travel (including flight booking), transport and hotel accommodation
- To fully organise the Directors events and conferences
- To organise Client Hospitality Events including issuing tickets for Arsenal Football Games, Ascot and Brands Hatch days
- To remind the Directors of important tasks and ensuring that they do not miss deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence including acting as minute taker in Senior Board Meetings
- To manage the relevant databases and filing systems
- To implement and maintain administrative systems as required
- To liaise with staff, suppliers and clients as required
- To oversee the collating and filing of expenses claims
- All other ad-hoc and miscellaneous administration tasks to support the Directors so as to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations
- To show flexibility regarding working hours and out of work hour’s contact and communication from the Directors on occasion
- Must be experienced in computer literacy, including the use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Experienced Minute Taker
- Experience in all aspects of Administration, including typing
Salary & Working Hours
- Salary - £20,000pa pro rata
- Monday to Friday between the hours of 9.30am and 3.30pm (6hrs per day), although there will be flexibility regarding start and finish time’s to be agreed with the Senior Board
- Must have full, clean UK Driving Licence and use of own transport due to Head Office location and the requirement for occasional travel to other depots or ad-hoc tasks
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- ICT - Excel, Word & Powerpoint: 2 years (Required)
- Minute Taking: 2 years (Required)
- PA/Secretarial: 2 years (Required)
- Full, clean UK Driving Licence (Required
Contract length: 12 months
Application deadline: 02/02/2021
Expected start date: 08/03/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary