Ferns Surfacing is a leading utility contractor.
Ferns Surfacing Ltd has an exciting opportunity for Reinstatement Planners to join our business unit to work in our Stanwell Moor Depot. You will monitor the works management system, prioritising urgent requests and collate updates from the reinstatement teams, ensuring that all work is completed within our clients SLA’s.
- Effectively plan the reinstatement of excavations that have been dug in accordance with the current notice duration as well as other activities serviced by the operational teams;
- Have the ability to plan resources using relevant WMS;
- Be able to manage reactive planning of emergency work;
- Liaise with contract management team and operatives to ensure adherence to programme;
- Ensure that gangs have the relevant system information required to complete all activities.
- Be a competent IT User (including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Have the ability to work under a high degree of pressure and remain calm;
- Have experience of working within the utility industry;
- Have experience of working to NRSWA standards.
- Strong communication including writing reports and presenting.
- Time management and planning.
- Organisational skills.
- Methodological approach.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving.
- The ability to work as part of a team or individually.
- Evidence of Excel usage.
- Understanding planning principles.
- Experience of working in the utilities sector preferred.
Must be available to work 2 out of 4 weekends.
Mon – Fri from 6am to 4pm
Sat - Sun from 6am to 1pm
Must have a Full UK Driving Licence and use of own transport due to location.
Ferns Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent