Ferns Surfacing are currently recruiting for Reinstatement Tarmac Operatives on behalf of our client based in Colchester required to work within the East Anglia area on our Gas & Electric Contracts for an Immediate Start.
Candidates will have a positive attitude, be self-motivated, conscientious and able to demonstrate knowledge and experience within the following skill profile:
Day to day tasks and Key Responsibilities:
· Tarmacing footway and carriageways
· Complete all relevant paperwork to complete your day to day tasks – risk assessments etc.
· Good customer service skills are required as dealing with internal and external personnel
The successful candiates will require the following
- 7.5 ton driving licence minimum complete with digital tacho card (class 2 preferable although not essential)
- NRSWA operatives card
- Minimum of two years experience
- The ability to manage their own daily tasks
- Be familiar with health and safety and the completion of risk assessments
Work hours will be 06:00 to 16:00 with lots of opportunity to work weekends for overtime.
Good rates of pay for the right applicants.
Please contact Steven Horscroft either by replying to this advert or via telephone on 07880 038437
to discuss these roles.
Ferns Surfacing are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Reference ID: Tarmac Operatives - Colchester
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent