Procurement & Plant Administrator
You will be working within the Procurement and Plant Department and involved in the on-going day to day operations within the division.
This is a position that will suit a driven individual ideally with previous experience within procurement, purchase ledger or plant. Although full training will be given for the right candidate.
This fast pace role will require someone who has excellent organisational skills and is able to self-manage and be proactive in day to day tasks.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Receiving, Posting & Filing Invoices.
- Statements Rec’s
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Assisting with Hiring of Heavy Plant, Machinery and Gas Essential Equipment
- Plant paperwork i.e. defect sheets etc & filing
- Administrating Weekly & Monthly Plant Audits via Team Leaders & Project Managers
- Fuel ordering for sites and yard
- Plant paperwork filing
- Calibration of small plant
- General plant admin
- Show excellent interpersonal skills
- Have excellent IT, written and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to work efficiently to strict financial and contractual deadlines
- To have the ability to remain calm within a stressful environment.
- To have the ability to maintain confidentiality and Data Protection requirements in line with the GDPR.
- The ability to work well as part of a team assisting colleagues when required as well as being able to work on your own initiative
- To work safely at all times and to ensure the safety of all those working around you.
- To comply with the requirements of the Forefront Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental policies and procedures.
- To maintain consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and the adherence to relevant Health & Safety procedures.
- To pursue the personal development of skills and the knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- To represent Forefront Utilities in a professional manner at all times.
- To assist with a range of other duties and responsibilities as and when required.
Monday to Friday 7.30am to 4.30pm
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£21,000.00 per year