Forefront Utilities is one of the leading Gas Replacement Companies within the UK working on Replacement Works, Large Diameter, Diversions and Reinforcement Works (12" to 48")
We are currently recruiting for GNO1/GNO2/NCO(2) Gas Operative Team Assistant's, Service Layers, Main Layers and Multi Skilled that will be responsible for working safely under the direction of the Gas Operative Team Leader and for helping to ensure that all gas services are installed on site in a safe and professional manner and to a high standard. Oue work locations cover our clients contracts in Kent, Surrey and Sussex.
- To be responsible to the Team Leader on a day to day basis
- To work safely at all times and ensure safety of all those working around them.
- To comply with the requirements of Forefront Utilities Health and Safety, Quality and the Environment policies.
- To undertake the specified Assitant/Service Laying/Main Laying duties as required by your specific role
- To report all accidents and near misses.
- To attend toolbox talks
- To work in accordance with the Team Leader’s instructions
- To attend training and update courses as required
- To help to maintain a safe and tidy site.
- To assist with recording accurately details of work undertaken.
- To understand role as part of a Utility Connection Provider organisation
- To Represent Forefront Utilities in a professional manner at all times to ensure customer satisfaction
- To work safely at all times and ensure safety of all those working around them
- To comply with the requirements of the Forefront Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental policies
- To report effectively on all incidents and near misses
- To record accurately details of work undertaken
- To understand their role as a contractor to the Client
- To represent Forefront in a professional manner at all times
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Registered with Energy and utility skills register (EUSR – SHEA Gas)
- GNO1/GN02/ NCO(2) Service Layer (63mm/2bar) - Asssitant/Service Layer/Main Layer - Multi Skilled
- Appropriate plant operators certificate
- SHEA Gas
- NRSWA Operative Card
- SCO 1, 2 & 5 If applicable
- Domestic Meter Disconnection if applicable
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
- Mechanical Plant – Forward Tipping Dumper/Excavator etc.
- Must hold a clean current UK driving licence
Please get in touch with us:
Forefront Utilities is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Forefront Utilities is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ferns Group
#fernsgroup #recruiting #forefrontutilities #gas #engineering #reinforcement
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- GNO1/GNO2: 1 year (Required)
- SCO 1 & 2 (Preferred)
- SHEA Gas (Required)
- Excavator (Preferred)
- NRSWA - Streetworks (Preferred)
- Forward Tipping Dumper (Preferred)
- SCO 5 (Preferred)