Ferns Surfacing is a leading utility contractor
Ferns Surfacing are currently recruiting for Reinstatement Gangers / Operatives.
Locations: City of London, East London, Essex
Candidates will have a positive attitude, be self-motivated, conscientious and able to demonstrate knowledge and experience.
Day to day tasks and Key Responsibilities:
- Slab, Kerb & Concrete Laying
- Carry out backfilling and muck away operations
- Tarmacking footway and carriageways
- Complete all relevant paperwork to complete your day-to-day tasks – risk assessments etc.
- Good customer service skills are required as dealing with internal and external personnel
Job Type / Category
- Working hours between 6am and 4pm
- Rate of pay dependent upon experience and qualifications
These are Full Time positions with overtime and productivity bonus payments
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified in NRSWA (Streetworks)
- Full Clean License
- Previous Reinstatement experience (At least 1 year)
- Further training given to the right candidates if required:
- First aid, manual handling, abrasive wheels, cable avoidance and EUSR
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract