Ferns Surfacing are currently recruiting for Grab Drivers on behalf of our client based in Stanwell for an Immediate Start.
Candidates will have a positive attitude, be self-motivated, conscientious and able to demonstrate knowledge and experience within the following skill profile:
Day to day tasks and Key Responsibilities:
- Carry out backfilling and muck away operations
- Complete all relevant paperwork to complete your day to day tasks – risk assessments etc.
- Good customer service skills are required as dealing with internal and external personnel
Job Type / Category
Working hours will be Monday to Friday between the hours of 6.00am and 4.00pm.
Overtime and weekend work available
Rate of pay is negotiable depending upon experience and qualifications
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Class 2 HGV with clamshell ticket and CPC.
NRSWA preferred but training can be offered to the right candidate.
Further training given to the right candidates if required:
First aid, manual handling, abrasive wheels, cable avoidance and EUSR
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £7.00-£17.00 per hour
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of commercial driving experience do you have?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Class 2 HGV 2 with Clamshell?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: CPC?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: UK Driving Licence?